My Father

                                My Father

                                                    The person who care us,help us,scold us,beat us,hug us,kissed us,at last loved us too...And he is my father.My father is man like no other.


                                                           My father name is Kamal Magar. He is 40 years old. He works very hard for us. He is very helpful and kind. He loves to help people in needy. He is the person who I wish like.
      
                                             I learn a  great from my father. He is my super hero.I can do everything for my father. Hope he do too for me. He is very important person in my life. I am nothing without him. I con't live without him. He means alot to me.  
        
                     Love you Dad..




Comments

Popular Posts